Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Advance Praise!!!

"I'm only writing this blurb so I can promote Rico Slade Will Fucking Kill You." - Bradley Sands, author of Rico Slade Will Fucking Kill You

"I like books. I like Anderson Prunty. This book is like a book met Anderson Prunty." - Philip Overby, creator of Love Letter Monkey and the video game Devil Owl Warlord Yakuzi

"Brings to life vivid images of horrific Dayton, Ohio. Though I'm not entirely sure it's set there." - Chris Bowsman, author of A Life On Fire

"Yeah, I skimmed through it. It's average and forgettable." - Jordan Krall, author of The Sex Beast of Dayton, Ohio

"I will do both of those things right away!" - Famous Author Mykle Hansen, author of Help! A Bear is Eating Me!

"There are two books I won't read this year. This is one of them." - Gina Ranalli, author of Praise the Dead

"I'm only blurbing this because I've never been asked to blurb anything before. I only managed to make it through the first couple 'installments'. It doesn't really make a lot of sense. The characters are idiotic and abhorrent, storylines seem to blossom with no possible resolution. It's written in a kind of pretentious first person present voice which I also really hate. Probably only recommended if you have A LOT of free time." - Wayne Hixon, author of Vampires in Devil Town

***I'm always looking for great blurbs for Fill the Grand Canyon and Live Forever. Having read it is not necessary. Feel free to comment to add a blurb.

1 comment:

  1. WTF is this websight?!?! Where is my facebook? Is this the new faebook? how do i get the old one back? Who is this guy anderson prunty and w;hy did heh highjack my facebook?

    ReplyDelete